Welcome to Tuppence-a-Bag
Hi there! My name is Fran and you have finally arrived here! Welcome; I hope that was your intention! So this is my personal blog website mainly about my crafting and sewing projects. I do keep a lists of Canadian online resources for aspects of those hobbies so if that interests you, you can check out my List of Lists here.
Feel free to ask me a question or let me know what you think. Keep reading on this page, to view some of my finished bags & wallets – organized into pattern categories or wander around the site using the menu at the top. It is nice to have you here.
My Favourite Bags and Wallets to Make:
- Necessary Clutch Wallet by Emmaline Bags. View Gallery
- Devon Zipper Pouch by Sotak View Gallery
- Little Wallet by Stitchin Post View Gallery
- The Lauren Tote by Lauren Mormino
- Keep it Clean (double-sided pouch) by Debby Hunker
- Sunshine Cross-boy by Bagstock
- Clematis by Blue Calla
- H20 to Go Bag by Linds Handmade
- Cara Pouch by Lorelei Jayne
- Peek a Boo Makeup bag by Lauren Mormino